Items were stolen from a Thomasville Police Department vehicle while it was parked at 123 N. Arlington St. between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. March 7, according to the Salisbury Police Department.
In other Police Department reports:
* Susan Hurt reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 2318 S. Main St. March 7.
* David Wilson reported a vandalism at 923 S. Caldwell St. the night of March 6.
* Sallie Belk Lowe reported a March 7 vandalism at 323 S. Arlington St.
* Rosa Mae Bronson reported a March 7 vandalism at 314 Mahaley Ave.
* Counterfeit money was passed March 7 at Kangaroo Express, 2270 Statesville Blvd.
* Ivonne George Shay reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1005 Klumac Road, March 7.
* Jerome Curtis reported someone took his vehicle from 209 E. Bank St. March 7 and used it without authorization.
* Chantelle Angelique Isaac reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1020 E. Innes St. March 7.
* A burglar broke into Office Depot, 715 E. Innes St., March 8.
* A vandalism was reported at TLC Carwash, 931 S. Main St., the night of March 7.
* A vandalism was reported the night of March 7 at Red's Mart, 1014 Old W. Innes St.
* A burglar broke into Uncle Buck's All American Grub, 929 S. Main St., March 8.
* Bresha Raychell Robinson reported a March 8 larceny at 409 E. Fisher St.
* Michael Nguyen reported a March 8 larceny at 724 S. Ellis St.
* Keith Kendrick Valencourt reported a March 8 vandalism at 100 Manor Drive.
* Florence Lucy Fortner reported a burglar broke into 120 N. Caldwell St. March 4.
* Melanie Marie Blackwelder reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 2318 S. Main St. March 9.
* Regina Vriesema reported items stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at 1811 W. Jake Alexander Blvd. March 9.
* Richard Nash Creel reported March 9 that automobile accessories had been stolen from 201 W. Fisher St. on Jan. 15.
* A 26-year-old man was the victim of a knife assault March 9 at 319 Bendix Drive.
* Ashley Christina Coble, 19, 198 Delanos Lane, Mocksville, was charged March 8 with disorderly conduct at Zidis, 126 S. Main St. She was held under $700 secured bond pending a May 21 trial date.
* Larry Otis Coble Jr., 22, 183 James Road, Advance, was charged March 8 with assault on a government official at Zidis, 126 S. Main St. He was held under $700 secured bond pending an April 2 trial date.
* Jose Cruz Albarran-Martinez reported a vandalism at 1033 Rowan Circle the night of March 9.
* Anthony Wayne Lewis reported a burglar broke into 1308 Hillsboro St. March 10.
* Sharlette Graham reported a burglar broke into 919 Old Plank Road March 10.
* Richard Nash Creel reported a March 10 vandalism at 529 W. Liberty St.
* Justin Neal, 16, 240 Freedom Drive, was charged March 10 with first-degree burglary. He is accused of breaking into Dorothy Egor Hicks' home at 145 Independence Drive. He was held under $25,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
* A 35-year-old woman was was the victim of a strong-arm robbery just after midnight March 11 at 2010 Statesville Blvd.
* Ronnie Lee Coble, 21, was charged March 8 with assault on a government official at Zidis, 127 S. Main St.
* A computer was stolen March 10 from Keystone Freight Corp., 700 N. Long St.
* Thirty handguns and other items were stolen during a March 11 burglary at Gunworks of Salisbury, 201 E. Innes St.
* A juvenile client was charged March 11 with vandalism to a wall at Fresh Start Youth Services, 712 W. Fisher St.
* Richard Darrell Hancock, 416 W. Horah St., reported items stolen March 11 from his house and vehicle.
* A burglar broke into Salisbury Moving and Storage, 1428 Lutheran Synod Drive, March 12.
* Jamin Josiah Pearman, 26, 1431 W. Horah St., was charged March 11 with felony assault by strangulation. He was held pending a bond hearing.
* Joel Bartholemew Hiatt, 69, 215 Union Heights Blvd., was charged March 11 with felony taking indecent liberties with children. He was held under $3,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.
* Samantha Singletary Graham reported a larceny from her vehicle while it was parked at 521 N. Caldwell St. March 11 and 12.
* Benjamin Ellis Blake, 315 Ashbrook Road, reported someone broke into his apartment March 12.
* Deidre Ann Holloway, 45, was charged March 12 with misdemeanor larceny of $75.64 worth of groceries from Food Lion, 525 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
* Jayantilal Parbubhai Patel, 809 S. Fulton St., reported his 1999 Nissan Altima was stolen March 13 from the parking area in front of his apartment.
* Erin Elizabeth Schenk reported her wallet stolen from a vehicle parked at 810 S. Main St. March 13.
* A license plate was stolen off a Tri State Hospital Supply vehicle parked at the 3310 S. Main St. business the night of March 12.
* Jose Antonio Sanabria reported his identity has been used by subjects in cities in California, Florida and Pennsylvania to obtain jobs.
* Joshua Alexander Hovis, 21, 310 N. Shaver St., was charged March 13 with misdemeanor larceny and second-degree trespassing at Family Dollar Store, 410 E. Innes St. He was held under $1,000 secured bond pending an April 9 trial date.
* Peggy Darline Earnhardt reported medication and personal checks stolen from her 236 Dollie Circle home March 12.
* Someone tried to use a counterfeit $10 bill at Rushco, 1518 E. Innes St., March 13.
* Billie Parker Alexander reported a burglar broke into 203 Spring Drive March 13.
* An 18-year-old female reported she was robbed at gunpoint March 13 as she walked on Institute Street toward Livingstone College.
* Jonathan David Keck reported a March 13 vandalism at 220 W. Lafayette St.
* Ladsine Taylor, 300 Knollwood Ave., reported vandals spray-painted obscenities on her driveway between March 11 and 13.
* Eloise Worth Adkins, 49, was charged March 12 with simple assault on a handicapped person.
* Skylar Dwayne Hayes, 24, 608 Elm St., was charged March 13 with assault on a female. Trial date is March 27.
* Scott Alan Lee Mays, 42, 695 Blue Heron Drive, was charged March 13 with being a habitually impaired driver. He was held under $5,000 secured bond pending a first appearance in court.